It’s not long until Valentine’s Day and these Brownie hearts will melt your hearts. They are so incredibly good and juicy. I have aswell done a little twist to spice things up a bit.
0,7 cups (160 g) flour
1,5 cups (350 g) dark chocolate
5 tablespoons dark cocoa
1 cup (230 g) butter
1,5 cups (350 g) sugar
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 finely chopped chili
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
2. Melt chocolate and butter together in a water bath.
3. Add sugar and stir and mix it all together.
4. Remove the bowl from the heat and add chopped chili.
5. Carefully add the eggs and egg yolks, one at a time.
6. Then add flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar and cocoa powder.
7. Spread the batter into the mold. I used a 14,6×9,8 inches mold from IKEA.
8. Bake at second bottom shelf of the oven at 350 °F (180 °C) for approx. 25-30 minutes.
9. Let the cake cool down properly. A tip is to wrap it in plastic to retain the moisture.
When I cut up my Brownie I used a gingerbread cutter shaped like a heart. A little extra love in the air for Valentines Day.
Tip: Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar or server the Brownie with vanilla ice cream. Yum! It is so incredibly delicious. I am so weak for such goodies.
Hope it tastes good!
Do you have big plans for Valentine’s Day?
Much appreciated when you use one of my recipes that you link it back to my blog 🙂